SAME 2014 Joint Engineering Training Symposium (JETS) Conference
Marriott Riverfront - Savannah, GA
June 24-26, 2014
As Chair of the JETS Conference I would like to extend an invitation to everyone to attend. We are presenting an exciting new and different format with the following events.
- Golf Tournament – June 24th
- Opening Reception on the Savannah River Queen – June 24th
- Networking Hospitality Area – all day on June 25-26th
- Large Business Roundtables which allows small businesses to meet with the primes – June 25th
- Technical Training Seminars – June 25th
- Networking Icebreaker & Small Business Showcase – June 25th
- Young Member Event- June 25th
- Annual Program Review – June 26th . The Corps of Engineers’ District Commanders in the southeast will brief their FY-15 & Beyond contracting programs. Other federal (FLETC, Georgia Army National Guard), state (Georgia Department of Transportation), and local agencies (Georgia Ports Authority) will also brief their programs.
Please disseminate the conference information to all who would be interested. Large prime companies will have an opportunity to host a large business roundtable to meet potential teaming partners. And be sure to tell your small business partners about the Small Business Showcase giving them an opportunity to host a Small Business Showcase Table displaying corporate marketing literature and business cards. And for your networking pleasure, enjoy the Networking Hospitality Area available all day on both June 25th and 26th .
These are great forums for all companies to present to a myriad of design, environmental and construction firms for potential future teaming and partnering opportunities.
Please visit the SAME 2014 JETS conference web site at http://www.2014jetssasc.org/ for more information. I encourage you to make hotel reservations ASAP because the rooms will go quickly.
The Marriott Riverfront Savannah has a room block already set up for the Society of American Military Engineers. Call 912-233-7722
Please call me if you have any questions.
Chair, 2014 JETS Conference